YA Book Club

I cannot seem to get my book read for book club tomorrow night! It's a classic, which I tend to love, so it's not a content thing. I think it's just that I'm out of my reading time and space. Normally I read before I go to bed. I'm comfy, in bed, and I just read myself to sleep. Now that Miss Jane shares our bedroom, lights are off at 10 pm and I've been watching TV (or blogging  =p) until I fall into bed. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get it finished!

Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster


While I have your attention, let me give a little plug for the book club. We read young adult fiction- some old titles, some new releases. Forever Young Adult is the website that we're organized through. We meet once a month. Right now we're meeting at Grind House Bar & Grill in Clearwater, usually on a Monday night. If you are in the Tampa Bay area and enjoy reading young adult fiction, you should join us! We do all actually read the books and discuss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers