Thinking Big

Friday, May 4th~



Getting ready for my party tonight! My last party was huge- both in turn out and inventory that I brought. Tonight's going to be a little less grand. And that's a great thing! I mainly just want to roll out my newer designs and get feedback before I add them to my Etsy shop. I'm not saying that I don't hope to make a few sales, but it won't be a failure if I don't. 
I'm actually hoping to revamp my whole jewelry shop. Some of the photos are not great and I want to clear out older inventory. I need to do tonight and then make a run down to the boutique and see what R wants me to leave there and then the hard work starts. I think once I have things how I want them online, I'm going to do a giveaway on my blog.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jo Design said...

Best of luck tonight! :)

(Ri)Charmed said...

Thanks! I need to find some energy now....

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers