Krispy Kitty

Thursday, May 3rd~



This is Krispy. She's pretty pathetic with her nub for a tail and skittish ways. We thought she was a stray, but it turns out she belongs to the next door neighbor who lets all 4 of her cats just roam the neighborhood spreading fleas and poop. I guess I don't mind Krispy too much. She keeps the fruit rats away from the house. I just don't see the point in having a pet if you just leave some water and dry kibble outside and let the beast fend for itself otherwise. 

We made it to the gym. I'm down 2 lbs from the last weigh in 2 weeks ago. It's really slow going, especially when I'm not on my thyroid stuff. Around May 20th, I get to do some blood work and get a prescription again. Then I might be able to lose more than a pound a week. It's frustration that I know what needs to be done and I'm mostly doing it but unless I'm on meds, my efforts yield very little. It's like trying to control a cat who doesn't live in your yard. Or trying to control a cat in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers