Serving

from Thursday, May 17, 2012~


  
For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do. -Hebrews 6:10
 
   Without a doubt my favorite place to volunteer is the Bay Area Pregnancy Center. I use to be very political in my opinions on abortion. I guess I still am, but I'm far less outspoken than I use to be. I think our best case is made with with science and logic, not browbeating. I use my vote to support the cause. I support this Center with my volunteer hours because they are on the true front lines of this issue. They give women reasons and options not to have abortions. They council and love the ones who made that choice and are scarred and hurting from it. They give women training and parenting classes. They give necessities to struggling moms. That's where the rubber meets the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers