A Nice Day

Friday, May 18, 2012~ 



   Such a nice day... We met up with daddy for lunch and then ran errands. I know once Julian starts school this fall, our schedule will be much more rigid and my morning errands will be done solo. Sometimes it's a pain to have to reign in a 4 year old at the store, but I'll miss these moments and the real, unposed little smiles he bestows on me when we're out and about.

   Tonight Jason picked up sushi from our favorite little place and we just hung out here at home. I really don't mind a quiet Friday night these days. We still get out a bit during the week. Jason and I have just been eating up Season 2 of LOST and we have ways of entertaining ourselves so even a night in isn't boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers