Still Green

Sunday, February 19th~
Taken just this week in our lush and verdant yard, click on the photo for more info about the vintage souvenir platter

Jason is back and Julian is behaving and I had a great day at church so all is well and as it should be. It was freakishly warm again today. I know we chose to live in Florida and with that comes warm weather and not many seasonal changes, but I do look forward to how cold January/February usually is. I like that we get at least one change. This year though, it's been warm and murky. I don't want that in February! I shouldn't complain though, the electric bill has been a little lower. I just want to wear my cute red coat again this season!

PS I just won the contest at The Creative Coastie Wife!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers