Don't Hold It Against Me!

On a more positive note:

 Blessed is the one
   whose transgressions are forgiven,
   whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the one
   whose sin the LORD does not count against them
   and in whose spirit is no deceit. 

This is Psalms 32:1-2, after David has confessed the whole mess with Uriah and Bathsheeba. When one goes on a mission minded trip, I think that time away is something that God uses to pinpoint areas in our lives that need fixing. That's certainly true with me. Even being back, some things that I just didn't think a lot about, I've had to analyze. It's been kind of rough, but as I've really just brought things to God and we've gotten on the same page about them, it's been a sweet time of reconnection. These verses this morning just felt like a spring breeze to my heart.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers