Monday, Monday


What a beautiful, breezy morning to walk Eagle Lake Park... I also road tested my new "sport" sandals. NEVER thought I'd own such things, but it's kind of necessary on this trip. They're feminine at least, and really, really comfortable.

On to the important part of this post, my prayer request for the day.  Monday's request has to do with knowing how to spend time and praying for God to draw spiritually interested people to our group. There will be a lot of curiosity about our group just because we are Americans. While I can't imagine brushing anyone off, I'd like to talk about the significance of American holidays like Christmas and Easter more than talking about American TV shows or pop stars. 

(What's all this about? See this blog.) 

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers