My Etsy Wishlist!

It's no secret that I'm an Etsy girl. All year long I browse and favorite things, if I was a good girl this year, maybe one or two of these will end up under the Christmas tree! They're all from sellers in the USA so that's pretty "nice", right? ;p

 I am all over the hair stuff this winter. Check out this gorgeous clip:

from Lost Years Vintage

For the home, this awesome bat hook:


from The Tim Woodsman


Here's something else batty I desire:


from Zulasurfing

This trio of cloisonne boxes is just delightful and useful:


from Pollygolightly


This one is a little sad as my dear pekingese is probably not going to be around many more Christmases:


from Confetti Monster


Last, but not least, something very practical!


from King Stitch Studios




No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers