Merry Christmas from The Richarmes!

With one week until Christmas, I can definitively say that I will not be sending out Christmas cards this year. I've managed to the last couple years, but this year, I just had too much on my plate to even think about getting a family portrait or even ordering thoughtful cards. I'd rather not send anything than to send a generic card with just a signature and no little note or anything. That's just me though. I do feel a little guilty though as I absolutely love all the cards we've received in the mail this year. So here's my compromise- consider this an online Christmas card from us to you!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!



(Jane was not unhappy, by the way, she just was not going to give up a smile this afternoon. =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers