Consistency

I have got to get some consistency going with this blog... It's just life right now is nuts. Take this morning for example. I thought I was going to MOPS and had been planning to do so for the last month. Instead I ended up looking at duplexes for sale. (No, I'm not the buyer.) I've got a list of things to do today; blogging was not on it, but here I am! I think I need to establish what I want to make regular features and not be afraid to schedule stuff ahead. There are days where I get too busy to get on my computer and my phone isn't good for more than checking things. I think Fridays work best for weigh ins and reporting on my whole health revamping.

And it just so happens to be Friday!  I can't say I've done amazing this week, but I haven't blown it either. Of course, more exercise, less carbs, no late night snacking is always on the list of things to improve on. I am still tracking on Livestrong fairly consistently. I'm pleased to have reconnected with a couple people on there who were of great encouragement to me a few years ago and also to have made a couple new friends. 

I really have more I want to blog about, but I just don't think this is the forum for it. Despite so many wonderful things going on, I feel myself sinking into despair over other things. I feel very alone, which I suppose is good for the prayer life, but bad on the heart. And then I feel guilty over feeling anything but pure happiness that I get to spend my days with this little sweetie.

She was flapping her arms which doesn't ever translate well on the phone camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Hang in there, prayer always works for me to get over the blues and my blogging consistency isn't where it should be either. Schedules are well and good but not always followed, just let God lead you and you'll be just fine.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers