One Month!

Jane is one month old tomorrow! It's gone quickly for the most part. Well, there have been some very long nights, but that's to be expected. I've absolutely loved putting her in all the pretty clothes everyone got for her. Here's today's little dress: 


While I haven't shut down my Etsy shops, I definitely haven't listed anything new. I can't get my head into it yet. With Julian off school, it might not be until the end of the summer before I'm able to really put the necessary time into it. My good friend is curating an exhibit at the main Clearwater library and wanted to include a piece of my jewelry so at least I'm not completely inactive with it all. Here's the necklace we decided on:

Lastly I wanted to give an invite to all my Tampa Bay friends. My Etsy team is hosting the annual Etsy Craft Party for the area. It's open to the public and free to attend. There will be craft demos, food trucks, a good representation of local vendors, and more. We have the coolest location- St. Pete Shuffle- so you can also play shuffleboard to your heart's content. It's going to be just a fun time all around! Follow this link for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers