Focus

I don't mean to abandon this blog entirely. Things have just been incredibly busy. That's the obvious reason, but there's just an underlying I don't have a vision for this blog. Part of me wants it to just be about my life and just post whatever I want- Etsy stuff, spiritual thoughts, Julian & Jane updates, product reviews, etc. Everything I've read though seems to discourage mixing business and personal stuff on a blog. For example,  I'm the Captain of the Tampa Bay Etsy Crew and I do represent the group publicly, but I wouldn't want my blog to reflect on the group because it's not politically or religiously neutral at all! The group has to be both of those things. At the same time, I love having my blog on my business cards and letting my customers know I'm a person and artist and not a mass manufacturer. I just don't know what I'll end up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers