Identity Confusion

September 13th~

More Chinoserie goodness listed today! These are things that I like, but they don't have much sentimental value to me. It's funny, I just thought of the goblet-like cups as ice cream dishes. The lady I got them from had used them as wedding goblets. After about an hour of research, I discovered they were actually tea bowls. That's a lot of tea! Click on the photo for more details.




I also listed this. I'm not sure if it's male or female. It's a Pat! I read Middlesex recently and that endeared this little friend to me. But... I have nothing else like it and I'm really trying to streamline and focus my collection. Guess it'll have to take it's secret to some other home. Click on the photo to see Pat's face!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers