Vacation Mode vs. Notices

Friday, June 22, 2012~


I shipped almost a dozen packages today! I struggled over putting my Etsy shops in "Vacation mode" or just putting a notice up in my shop announcement that stuff wouldn't ship for a few weeks. I decided to just do the notice and I'm pleased with the results. We'll see if I get any bad feedback about things taking a long time to ship though. People don't always read the info area. I did also put a blurb on the order confirmation email too, so I'm hoping they at least read that. 

Last night I told Julian I'd take him to the sprayground, but this morning's gray clouds and storms delayed us a bit. We did make it though! It ended up being much less crowded in the late afternoon so that may end up being the time we go this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers