Postcards From Paris

May 20, 2012~




Got to go to The Florida Orchestra tonight. I LOVE classical music. You know how your body feels after a great hour long massage? That's how my brain feels after a night at the orchestra, just totally relaxed and easy. The concert theme was Postcards From Paris. The conductor was the perky Sarah Hicks. She bring so much energy and mirth to her conducting- it's a joyful experience to watch her. The music selection was fantastic. I would have been happy with Debussy all night, but then there was also several Django Reinhardt pieces, Gershwin, and Come What May from Moulin Rouge. It was just an amazing evening and I got to share it with my good friend Amy so I'm honestly still just floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers