Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Clean Up!

Monday, May 15th~

Don't forget to dust me!


   Last week I worked hard on getting my jewelry shop updated. Things got a little... scuzzy around here. I'm only one person. My attention is already split because I have a 4 year old to look after. When I'm doing that and working on another project, something has to give and it's usually the house. So this week it's the house's turn to get some attention. 
   
   I really need a studio or at least storage room. It's hard to maintain multiple online shops and keep everything tucked away in our nook of a dining room. It drives me nuts! So tonight I just started going through everything and sorting what absolutely had to stay in the house and what could temporarily stay out in the hot and humid and spidery garage. I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers