Taking Care

from Wednesday, April 4, 2012~



Think we are just about ready for Easter! He's practicing his pixie stick technique. I could use a sugar rush about now. Today was full and it was mostly good stuff, but tonight I find myself just drained. We were in band practice until close to 10 pm so that's a big part of it. The rest is emotional, I think. I'm very up and down lately. It's late nights, poor food choices, and just a lot on my heart and mind. Think I need to pray more and take care of myself a little better.


Colossians 4:2 " Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart."

1 comment:

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

GREAT photo! I'm new here... love the feel of your site so far! I'm off to check out some more posts. Thought I'd say hi rather than lurk around. :) Have a great week, sugar! xo

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers