Lunch Date

Wednesday, March 7th~



   I had a lunch date today. We've had a rough couple days so we needed a fun afternoon. He's not always going to think that a mall date with mom is a fabulous idea, but we had a great time today. I saw a college professor of mine while we were eating lunch and I said hello and, of course, Julian had questions so we got to talk a bit about school. He had a kid just come after him aggressively in the play area and I watched him first defend himself and then purposely get away from the situation. I was a proud mama! Anyway, I think it's important to be intentional in planning fun, especially in the bad stages or when you're just butting heads all the time.

posted under , , , , , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers