Fair Trade Recycled Magazine Bead Necklaces- But Different!

Tuesday, March 13th~

   Ever have a day where you just lay in bed and think of ways you avoid doing anything that day? If you have kid/kids there's no way you can but it's nice to dream about it a little. I woke this morning with a crick in my neck and cramps. Then, some how, I made it to my body sculpting class. It was a tough workout! When I got home, the cramps became CRAMPS so I ended up just laying on the couch and trying to catch up my Etsy listings.

   Last fall I got my paws on some paper beads from a women's center in Ghana. I bought them in bulk instead of in pre-assembled necklaces.There's lots of long necklaces made of those beads. I actually have a gorgeous one my friend Jen got me. I just wanted to do something different with the beads, something with a little more design and different lengths. It was fun. Other people liked them too. Out of the 24 I made, I only have 9 left. The rest I sold at pre-Christmas shows and sales. Here's a few of them- just click on the photos if you want more information.

 



 

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers