A Good Day

Thursday, February 23, 2012~

(Click on the photo to visit the Etsy listing)


   Today was a mix of many things. It was a good day. We started the morning doing the James study at church, then ran a couple errands. After lunch I changed the beds, de-cluttered and started laundry, then worked on some jewelry. We had new neighbors move across the street so I went over and met them. Went online after that to do Etsy listings and answer eBay questions. Next Juju and I  read, then played box robot and drew snot sea cucumbers. I had time to heat up some dinner for him and then took off as soon as Jason got home. After some delicioso margaritas and fajitas with friends, I put in an order for a couple new kitchen goodies. (So excited about the Cut N Seal sandwich press. Homemade Uncrustables, anyone?!) Now I'm home again and it's back on the computer processing my eBay auctions that ended tonight, blogging and checking out the latest Pins. Eventually I should go to sleep. Eventually.

posted under |

2 comments:

GingerPeachT said...

Oh I love the new bracelets!!
Sounds like a fun and productive day!
Confession, I haven't sent your goodies yet, but i will be soon!!! So sorry!! This week has been crazy!

(Ri)Charmed said...

No worries, Tiffany!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers