Pinterest

Friday, January 27th~
 Know what's awesome for a day that you're not feeling great? Pinterest. Seriously. My photo for today is something I pinned to a board. It's the Harajuku Lovers Perfume: G of the Sea that Jason got me for my birthday. I do love it. I will even confess that I love the bottle more than the perfume, but it is good too.* Glad I took it easy today, the rest of the weekend is pretty busy. 

*The official description is "A citrusy woody-floral scent. Top notes delight in juicy splashes of crisp apple, magical water lily, and the tangy sweet surge of crushed berries. Soak in its heart, filled with flirty bouquets of dewy freesia, whispers of pink peony, and delicate kisses of jasmine petals. Finally, leave an enchanting trail of smoothly sun drenched woods, sensually transparent musks, and luscious amberwood. Notes:Crisp Apple, Waterlily, Crushed Berries, Dewy Freesia, Pink Peony, Jasmine Petals, Sun drenched Woods, Transparent Musks, Amberwood."

posted under , , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers