Hungry Hippos

January 28, 2012~

Didn't intend for the photo to be so literal, but I forgot my camera earlier in the day, so this is what ya get...

The food has been so delicious and unhealthy lately. Sushi last night, a brunch baby shower this morning, 5 Guys tonight. No wonder the jeans are a bit snug. It's so easy to fall out of good eating habits. When I shop, I'm so careful about what I bring into the house, but when eating out and people giving us things, I have no control! I need to reread Made to Crave.

I haven't posted many spiritual thoughts lately. It's not that my brain hasn't gone there, it's just a lot of my thoughts have to do with our baby issues. I just can't share those quite yet. 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers