The Rack

Ah... the sweet sound of a not-quite-so-stressful schedule! This week wrapped up my last big commitment through the end of the year. Not to say we have nothing to do: I'm helping out the Bay Area Pregnancy Center tonight, we have Richarme family Christmas Sunday, as well as music, going to a hockey game Monday, etc. It's just I don't have to plan anything. I don't have to promote anything. I don't have to feel the pressure of hoping things succeed. 

I think it's been good in some ways to be stretched like I was the last couple months. I really saw how much I can rely on God and how He always comes through one way or another. In the past I've relied on friends for support and help and that's just not a reliable source, as much as we'd like it to be.

Isaiah 40:28-31
 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

posted under |

1 comment:

MaryFaithPeace said...

Like the new look - very organized too. And thanks, for helping me start the day with Isaiah!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers