Something Random in the Mix

I hate when I do something that goes against my better judgment. It never ends well and I always vow to never let it happen again. I think maybe I need to name my internal nag. then I could say out loud, "Maude is telling me no." 
Sometimes I wish the Holy Spirit had a name. It might make it easier to talk with Him, if I could say, "Hey, George, remind me of that verse again, please." I like that when we pray, we can pray to Jesus or our heavenly Father. I feel odd about addressing someone really important as a ghost or spirit. By the way, I hope you are realizing that I'm just sharing some of my inner monologue, this is by no means a serious theological posting. But that is what's on my mind today.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers