Returning to Port

Trying to get back into the swing of blogging. It's hard to come up with words when I've gotten Insta-lazy- that is, I post a few pictures a day on my Instagram, come up with a sentence or two, some hashtags and I'm finished. So maybe I start back small... I've been listing nautical things in my Etsy shop recently. Here's the last two listings, you can click on the caption to go to the listing.

Old Captain mug

Ceramic ship box
Just for fun, I put together a treasury of nautical goodies. I took a little more of a literal approach and was surprised how much I was able to find on Etsy. It would be fun to decorate a little beach-side cottage with this motif.

(To view individual items, click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers