Who Gives a Hoot?

I kind of love commissions. I like helping someone else fulfill their vision or working with them to make something they couldn't find anywhere else. It also challenges me to get outside my own style and sometimes I've even had to research and learn a new skill. I don't usually make a ton of money on commissions, but I rarely turn one down. The experience is almost always worth it.
Most of the time when I've finished a project I have left overs and those I enjoy working into stuff that is more my design aesthetic. Last month, in anticipation of Halloween, I put together a pair of cute owl charm bracelets for a customer... and I had some owlets left over! The designs below are what I came up with to use them. I will post Etsy links when these are live in my shop, but for now, you can shop them here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers