In the Midst

Tuesday, September 4, 2012~

Still figuring out the camera. It's shooting very dark, but if I turn on the flash, it totally washes everything out. I just need to play with it. Of course, when Juju was at school this morning I had a million and one errands to run.  So later when I'm trying to hang a backdrop and figure out the new camera, he's running around talking non-stop. It was a frustrating afternoon to say the least. I just have to keep in mind that he isn't always going to be here so I need to be more patient and willing to stop what I'm doing and give him a little attention.

Playing cat in the midst of chaos. My just-hung backdrop is in the foreground. His sea creature bedroom stuff is next to him. That has to happen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers