25 Thanks

Saturday, July 7, 2012~


Yes, I've been down lately, but I still have a lot to be thankful for. While I'm not going to attempt the One Thousand Gifts thing, I am going to list 25 things I'm thankful for right now, today.
  1. My dreamy husband
  2. My happy son
  3. My loyal dog
  4. The roof over my head
  5.  Jesus
  6. My trusty Nissan
  7. Our honest mechanic
  8. Julian having godly grandparents and great grandparents
  9. Good online sales
  10. The big box fan Jason got me
  11. My sister and her family and how good Texas has been for them
  12. My soul sisters: Rebecca, Faith, Heather, Roxanne, Ruth
  13. My brother and his cooking
  14. Nacho Libre
  15. Clean water
  16. Grounded for Life reruns
  17.  Loyal goalies
  18. The Chocomania collection
  19. It's not raining
  20. Michael’s Bleu Burger
  21. Wash and wear hair
  22. Indoor plumbing
  23. Dilmah Peach & Lychee tea
  24. Fuel Perks
  25. Wes Anderson movies

2 comments:

French Ghost said...

Liking #1! ;)

Rebecca Walsh said...

Oh brother, I just got #8...I was laughing because I thought you were saying one set of grandparents is godly, one set is great. You meant godly grandparents and great-grandparents...right? I think I take my grammar way too seriously.

Also, yes for #21! Not that I have any idea what that's like; more like I'm jealous of you for it! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers