Lucky Eleven

Wednesday, February 15, 2012~

J brought me this gorgeous bouquet today.

11 years ago today was the first real date of my relationship with my husband. I think we just knew this was It. All these years later and now we're parents and have this amazing life.  It's not that things have been super easy for us- the end of this last year was excruciating on many levels. We've both changed and grown over the years, but in ways that compliment each other. I feel like we've got this great balance of being friends, lovers, partners, comedy writers... I love that we find the same things funny!  I just know that on that first date, eating fondue and drinking chocolate martinis, I had no idea how awesome that awkward guy sitting across from me truly was.

2 comments:

GingerPeachT said...

Aww congrats!

Rebecca Walsh said...

You definitely did know that it was It! I can attest to that. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers