Warfare Wednesday

Sounds tough, right?  Let's personalize these requests. Please pray

  • That I would be in the word and in prayer so that I can be equipped with the full armor of God
  • That I would be protected from temptation and if I see it coming, that God would bring scripture to my mind to help me deal with it
  • That I would really feel the presence of God with me
We are exactly 2 weeks away from leaving. I have a list of things I need to get done but I seem to be very distracted. I think some of that is spiritual warfare. Pray that I would wake each morning alert and ready to do what I need to.

The Sovereign LORD has given me a well-instructed tongue,
   to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning,

   wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed. 
Isaiah 50:4

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers