One Week Away...

I can't believe it! I knew this trip would come up quickly, but it's like the whole month of April was in fast motion. Last night we prayer walked downtown Clearwater. It's interesting that every time we've done this, the day before I have a physical ailment. This time I had horrid stomach pains- thought it might even be another kidney stone. Today  I feel fine. I do think it's spiritual warfare.

The request today is for protection from spiritual warfare. It can come in so many different forms so it's kind of a vague thing to pray for. Specifically, you can pray for

  • us to be equipped with the full armor of God
  • us to be protected from temptation
  • us to know the presence of God goes with us every step of the way.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers