Worms

Ugh... I hate these little green worms. We have a ton of oak trees, so our house is pretty mummified in worm web. To be honest, my brain is too. Not literally! We're in a busy season of life and just trying to figure out a lot of things from parenting stuff to financial things to ministry things and on and on. Like someone said recently, there are a ton of options for every circumstance and that makes it really hard to be sure you're choosing the best one. Each of those options is a little green worm in my head... = p


Trust the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5) I can justify things in my head. I can fall for the lines my heart gives me. I can depend on what advice and opinions other people are throwing my way. Or I can just trust God to open the doors He wants me to walk through. Some things don't have doors and those things just have to be deal with by applying biblical truths to the circumstance. Just another reason why it's so important to really get to know God's Word.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Swidget 1.0

Followers